Even though Paramount Plus Roku tried to please all types of customers, it is not a one-size-fits-all video company. But because it has so many shows, like Netflix and Disney Plus, it is one of the best on-demand video streaming services.
Also, it can be watched on any device that can connect to the internet, such as a smartphone PC, a smart computer, or a Roku TV, among other things.
But if you want to know how to cancel Paramount Plus on Roku, you might not like the channels or don’t want to keep paying for them.
Since that’s the case, keep reading to find out how you can do that and what you need to do if your Paramount Plus subscription isn’t canceled.
How to stop streaming Paramount Plus on Roku?
If you signed up for Paramount Plus through your Roku TV or another streaming device, you can cancel it in a few different ways.
You can cancel it through the Roku device, the website, the official Roku website, or the Paramount Plus website.
Since you already know that, let’s talk about how each of the three steps works.
How to turn off the Roku device for Paramount Plus?
- Turn on your Roku and go to the home screen.
- Press the right button on your Roku remote.
- Choose the part of the channel’s grid that says “Paramount Plus.”
- Press the * button on the Roku remote.
- From the pop-up menu, choose Manage Subscription.
- Then click the button that says “Cancel Subscription.”
- Click Cancel Subscription a second time to confirm your choice.
If you followed these steps, you should have been able to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription on your Roku TV. But if you still had some payments left on your Paramount Plus subscription when you canceled it, it will keep running until the last payment is made.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on the Official Roku Site Roku?
If you started the subscription with Roku Pay, the best way to cancel it is through the official website.
Anyway, here’s how to cancel the subscription from there:
- Open your web browser and go to the Roku Official Website.
- Sign in to your Roku account with the information you have for it.
- Click the Account icon after you’ve signed in.
- Choose “My Account” from the menu.
- Under “Manage Account,” click on “Manage your subscriptions.”
- Click the Cancel Subscription button after choosing Paramount Plus from the list of active subscriptions.
How to stop paying for Paramount Plus using the Internet?
Using the steps above, you will be able to cancel your Paramount Plus membership. If it does, you can stop it by going to the official website for Paramount Plus.
Here are the steps you need to take to do that:
- Use a web browser to go to the official website of Paramount Plus.
- Click the “Profile” icon in the upper right corner.
- Next, choose the option “Account.”
- Scroll down and click “Cancel Subscription” at the bottom.
- If you need to, confirm your choices and cancel your subscription to Paramount Plus.
How to stop Paramount Plus through the app?
If you started the subscription through the Android app, it doesn’t matter if you put the app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone.
- Open the app, then tap “More” and then “Account” in the lower right corner.
- Click on “Subscription Management.”
- Go with Paramount+.
- Finally, click Cancel Subscription, followed by Confirm
How to Cancel Paramount Plus through Amazon?
You can add Paramount Plus to Amazon Prime and start streaming from the Prime Video app. But since it is a premium service, you have to pay for it.
But that shouldn’t be a problem since you are paying the same amount as a normal Paramount Plus user.
You may not be happy with the price, though, because you can only sign up for the premium plan, which starts at $9.99.
There are other ways to get a plan that gives you access to the essential plan, but if you want to cancel your subscription, you can do so by following the steps below.
- Go to your browser and type in Amazon.com/yourmembershipsandsubscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel and click the “Manage Subscriptions” button next to it.
- You will be asked to sign in if you are not already.
- Now, click on the link next to “Manage Your Prime Video Channels.”
- Find the subscription you want to cancel under “Prime Video Channels.” Click “Cancel Channel” to confirm.
You can also choose to cancel it by following these steps:
- Go to “Your Top Video Channels” > “Manage.”
- Choose from the Prime Video Channels
- Find the subscription you want to cancel and click on it.
- Choose Cancel Channel, and make sure you want to do that.
How to stop Paramount Plus on Apple TV?
If you started your Paramount Plus subscription after adding it to your Apple TV, here’s how to cancel it without any trouble.
- Turn on the TV and go to the menu, where you can change settings.
- Select users and accounts. Then, choose your “account.”
- Then select Subscriptions.
- Locate and select Cancel Subscription from the menu.
How to Stop Paramount Plus on an Android Device?
If you signed up for Paramount Plus through your Play Store account, this is how you should cancel it.
- Tap on your picture in the top-right corner of your Play Store app.
- Find “Payments and Subscriptions” and click on it.
- Now, click on Subscriptions.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button next to Paramount Plus.
Nota Bene: If you don’t see any subscriptions, make sure you’re signed in with the right email address.
How do I stop Paramount Plus from working on my iPhone?
If you signed up for Paramount Plus through the app store and can’t figure out how to cancel it, follow the steps below.
- Start up your iOS device and open the app called “Settings.”
- Tap your name next.
- Select Subscriptions when you’re done.
- Choose “iTunes & App Store” if “Subscriptions” doesn’t show up.
- Choose your Apple ID and, if you see it, choose “Subscription.”
- Now, touch the plus sign (+).
- Now, click “Cancel Subscription” and confirm your choice.
How to Cancel the Paramount Plus Free Trial?
When you sign up for one of Paramount Plus’s plans for the first time, you get a 7-day free trial. But if you use the Coupert Chrome extension when you sign up, you can get up to 30 days of the free trial.
Here’s how that can be done:
- First, you have to add the Coupert coupon extension to Google Chrome.
- After that, go to Paramount Plus’s website and sign up for the streaming service.
- Choose a plan, then click “Continue” to fill in your personal information.
- Press the “Proceed” button when you are done.
- On the right side of the page where you pay, click Have a promo code?
- Next, click the box to see all of the promo codes that Coupert has to offer.
- You’ll see a trial offer for a free month instead of a week as you look through the deals. Choose to move on.
Now that you know that, here’s what you should do if you want to end your free trial of Paramount Plus.
First, go to the place where you set up the subscription. Let’s say you started the subscription by adding “Paramount Plus” to Amazon, Roku, or Xfinity.
You have to go there and tell them to cancel it.
After reading through the steps above, I’m sure you’ll know how to cancel directly from any of these platforms.
If it doesn’t work, try canceling it from the Roku website. But if that doesn’t work, you may need to call Roku’s customer service.
Reading this post will equip you with the knowledge necessary to cancel your subscription to Prime on Roku or on the official website.
If you found these to be informative, please feel free to recommend this page to others and save this page to your bookmarks.